Hi there lovelies! I know I have been MIA for the past few weeks. Things at work have been really crazy and hectic. It’s exhausting and I needed a little break from the blogosphere to get things done.
This is my first post after being away and I must say that I am glad to be back. I wish I could like hug all of you for being patient.
I had discovered that I was nominated for this award while I was browsing through my emails a few days ago and I was shocked that I had been nominated for this last month.
Anyway, I would like to thank Jam of Leaves et Livres for the nomination and I’m so sorry for not doing this sooner.
The rules are simple:
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
Facts about Moi
I like to read. A lot.
I take joy in browsing through bookstores as well.
I love coffee and tea. Iced only please.
I collect cute office supply thingies.
You name it, I probably have it.
Im more of a cat person than a dog person.
I like make-up but I don’t know how to put on make-up properly. I sometimes look like a clown.
I enjoy History. I used to hate it because I hate memorizing dates and events that aren’t that intriguing. I think teachers should try to make their lessons interesting so it’s easier for students to take it all in instead of making us memorize stuff. -_- Im particularly fond of British History.
I love watching anime. Its really obvious, don’t you think?
My nominees (in no particular order)
- Bummy LDR Couple
- Story of Us
- LDR diaries
- From UK to the Philippines with Love
- The Blank Polaroids
- My So-Called Life
- LDR’s Waiting Moments
- 1 Way Plane Ticket
- Samara’s Muses
- The shameful sheep