This is my second nomination on the same blog award and I am so happy! I would like to thank Gibran of My So-Called Life and fellow LDRBN member for nominating me for this award.
Here are the Rules:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them (including a link to their blog). They must list the rules and post the blog award badge in the post.
- They must add 7 facts about themselves.
- They must nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them that they have been nominated.
Facts about me:
- I relieve stress (and anger) by playing Assassin’s Creed. Any game from the series would do but I am more drawn to Black Flag and Rogue.
- I have a resting bitch face but do not worry. I’m nice.
- I can be shy at first but once you and I are close, get ready for some crazy sh*t. Ask my friends.
- I am a messy person. That mess is limited to my bedroom.
After two hours of cleaning bedroom…
Me: OH MY GOD! I HAVE A FLOOR!
- Coffee or tea runs through my veins.
- I have anxiety and depression. Read OBLIVION for more info.
- I procrastinate…a lot!
Now, for my nominees (in no particular order)…
- cats and cooking
- say cheese!
- yasmine rose reads books
- the shameful sheep
- samara’s muses
- knifey spooney things
- an open chapter
- alluring princess
- jayme the scribbler
- of life she writes
- where dreams collide
- amor abroad
- the girl in the little black dress
- hope in small corners