I can’t believe I got nominated for another award this month. I am so happy! I feel like I’m going to cry.
Anyway, dear Sunesis of Atomic Words (and fellow LDRBN member) had just nominated me for this award. Thanks so much! HUGS!
- You must thank the person who nominated you and includes a link to their blog.You must list the rules and display the award
- You must list the rules and display the award.You must add 7 facts about yourself
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Bonjour! C’est moi! Alors, les faits sur moi:
- I used to audition and/or compete at dance sports. Dance sports can either be Latin or Ballroom. Latin dance sports include the Samba and Rumba among others. Ballroom includes Foxtrot and other similar dances.
- I speak Beginner’s French and Japanese. I’m very rusty since I do not have someone to talk to in the language.
- I am a non-practicing Catholic. Except when my folks drag me to church.
- I used to play the piano. I was fairly good at it as well.
- I am afraid of flying bugs. I scream and run away.
- I am a messy/organized person. You get the idea.
- I like chasing down chickens and geese whenever I visit the our grandfather’s farm.
For my nominees….TADAAAAHHH!!!
I wish I could tag you all but they only want 15 😦 Im so sorry. Kudos to your own blogs guys. 😀