It is the last day and I am so sad this challenge has come to an end. Thank you Scale Simple. I had fun sharing with you people. I hope I can do some more challenges like this in the near future. I hope you all enjoyed reading these as much as I had writing them.
Before I begin this day’s challenge, let us have a recap from Day 01-11
Let us begin…
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
Day 12: What are you grateful for this Christmas?
I am grateful for a lot of things. I have been blessed. I am grateful for my family, having supportive parents, having great friends, being part of a wonderful community (LDRBN), and my boyfriend. I am also grateful for you, my dear readers, for your support. 😀
I wish you all a Happy Christmas and may you all have a prosperous New Year!
My nominees are…