Only 2 more days left. I’m sad that this challenge will end soon. But hey, I had fun! Thank you so much StephJ for this wonderful challenge!
People, it’s not too late to jump in the band wagon. For the original, check out Scale Simple’s 12 Day’s of Christmas Blogging.
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
Day 10: Favorite Christmas movie or song
My ultimate favorite movie/movie short (up to present) would be Dr. Seuss’ The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. It isn’t the movie wherein Jim Carrey is in it. It was the cartoon version. I watch it every December and even though I’m in my late 20’s I am not tired of watching it over and over. There is one particular song in the movie that I like a lot.
Jim Carrey’s version was great as well and I enjoyed his performance as the grumpy green hermit who lives in a mountain cave near Whoville.