HALF WAY MARK! YAY!
I had fun with Scale Simple’s blogging challenge and I am halfway done! I couldn’t make one yesterday because I had aches and pains all over. My posture was bad so I had to stay in bed for a while. I still hurt in places though but the pain is tolerable.
Anyway, if you had not checked out Days 1-5 of the blogging challenge here are the links:
So, to remind everyone, for every challenge there are a set of rules.
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
DAY 06: Share a fond childhood Christmas memory
WOW! I have forgotten things like these. Hmm. Oh yeah! It was the time that I received the most wonderful present ever: BARBIE!! I’ve always wanted these dolls so much that to finally receive one was super awesome. I was 5 or 6 thereabouts when Grams would wake us up around midnight in time for the Christmas feast (Noche Buena) and to open presents. I forgot what other gifts I had received that night. The next day, we would visit one of our Great Aunt’s for more presents. I like her gifts: a piggy bank full of coins, jammies, and more shiny coins!
Now for the people I nominate…