It’s day 2 and I am so glad I got to join everyone who are taking up the challenge. First off, the rules…
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
Day 02: Favorite Christmas tradition new or old
When preparing for Noche Buena, everyone pitches in to help with the slicing, shredding, cooking, and baking. Each and every one has a role in the kitchen. No one is allowed any “free time”. Grandma (God bless her soul) started this tradition way back. Maybe even before I was born. Kids below 12 years old are exempted from kitchen duty but still expected to help with the cleaning. We used to stay at Gram’s house before we moved out. I was in my sophomore year in university when we moved.
Fast forward 10 years later…
We still prepare for the feast as a family. And I am ALWAYS in charge of desserts. I love making desserts because they’re easy and they take less time.
Now for my nominees…