WOHOO! It’s December and Christmas is fast approaching! Who is excites for Christmas? I am! The tiny Christmas tree is up and gracing one of the coffee tables here at home, and decorative lights hang from the beams on the ceiling.
With all the excitement, this is also a chance to join in Scale Simple’s 12 Days of Christmas Blogging Challenge.
It’s like the song, only that we are blogging rather than singing. HEHE!
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
DAY 01: List your favorite things about Christmas
- Completing the 9 days of misa de gallo or what we call Midnight mass. Old folks said that if you make a wish on the 9th day/night, it will come true. After each mass, my mum and I would go to the plaza to buy bibingka or puto bumbong.
- The gingerbread houses and the Christmas village displayed in one of the malls here in the city.
- Visiting my alma mater for Christmas Eve Mass.
4. Noche Buena/ Christmas Eve feast..definitely this. 😀
Now, for my nominees