I couldn’t believe my stars when I received a notification about this. Thank you so much for the nomination Atomic Words! I wasn’t able to receive the link, i think it may have been sent to my spam. EGAD!
I know it is the TriWizard Cup. Who doesn’t want that for a trophy?
The Blogger Recognition Award was founded by Eve Estells, Edge of the Night author. This lady created this award so that she could help bloggers connect with each other and help each other. Here are the rules:
Blogger Recognition Award Rules
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing! (It happens LOL)
Now we’ve got the rules done, let us begin.
In the beginning, there was this idea…
Okay, so it is not exactly my idea but rather my cousin’s. She told me, like several years ago, that I should start a blog since she knew that I love to write. I used to send her copies of my manuscript and ask for her honest feedback. I was hesitant at first because I thought that with blogging you need to be code savvy. Turns out that I don’t need to be a guru on codes just to make a blog. So, here I am! As an added plus I get to meet all the beautifully crazy and lovable people here.
ADVICE TO NEW BLOGGERS
Write what you want to read and be passionate about it. Establish connections with other bloggers. Don’t forget to have fun. 😀
MY NOMINEES ARE…
- The London Creature – thanks for the support cuz
- Toast and Tea Together -thanks so much Di
- From UK to the Philippines with Love
- The Eleven:Eleven Diaries
- World of Horror
- Extra Postage Needed
- The Renegade Press -your posts have great impact. I’m moved.
- Woman of Letters
- Bummy LDR Couple
- Story Shucker
- C.D Jameson
- Brooke Brunson
- The Distance Between Us
- Dating through the Distance
That’s it..Those are my 15. It was tough choosing who to nominate. In the end, I had fun!
See you all soon!